NFS patch #5 is now available for -current.  I believe I have fixed all
    the bugs for NFSV3 over UDP, but I need people to help test it.

        http://www.backplane.com/FreeBSD4/

    This patch also includes general B_VMIO caching for directories ( ufs, nfs,
    anyone ), which DG may commit soon so if you get errors just wait a bit
    for me to update the patch or fix collisions yourself.  To use, unapply
    any previous patches and start fresh.

    I believe this patch to be reasonably stable -- enough that it should be
    possible to perform meaningful testing with it.  But, as always, do not run
    this on any box containing critical data.  It has successfully passed *all*
    of my tests so far.  Note that this is for NFSV3 UDP only, and although
    all the fixes apply to TCP and most of them apply to NFS V2 too, TCP
    probably still has other bugs.

                                        -Matt
                                        Matthew Dillon
                                        <dil...@backplane.com>