Hi, since rougly the time the recent changes were commited, I have
been unable
to compile a kernel with the IPFW funtionality build in. It still
works as
an KLD, but I would prefer not to run it this way. (It bothers me that
if
something caused it to be unloaded, or to fail to load, the machine
could
and would quite cheerfully pass everything.) Is this a transient
thing, or
is this a permanent change ? I have cvsupped and rebuilt quite a few
times,
the last only about 30 minutes ago, and it still appears to be the
same.
Thankyou for any feeback you can give me on this.

On a brighter note, my machine is running fine with a fresh kernel,
dual
PII-350, vr0, fxp0 lan cards, bt848 video capture card and matrox
millenium
II agp card. No problems at all. (Other than the IPFW thing)

Sorry if this has nothing to do with these changes, I did post a query
couple of days back, but there has been no response to this.

Thankyou.
Regards,
Ian West.