On Wed, Apr 28, 1999 at 02:45:50PM +1200, Joe Abley wrote:
> It's also probably worth mentioning that Zebra is being developed
> in an extremely active and proactive fashion, and the principal developers
> are extremely open to contributed feedback and code.

And it says right on their information page,

> Currently we are developing zebra under:
>
>       GNU/Linux 2.0.X
>       GNU/Linux 2.2.X
>       FreeBSD 2.2.8
>       FreeBSD 3.X
>       FreeBSD 4.X

[...]
> IPv6 support is for.
>
>       FreeBSD with INRIA
>       FreeBSD with KAME
>       GNU/Linux with IPv6
>       GNU/Hurd with pfinet6 (under development)

This seems like a very good thing.  I have not tried Zebra, but unless
there is something horribly wrong with it, I think it makes more sense
to help them than to fall prey to Not Invented Here and do our own
OSPF.

Hopefully nobody will start a fight over the license.
--
Christopher Masto         Senior Network Monkey      NetMonger Communications
ch...@netmonger.net        i...@netmonger.net        http://www.netmonger.net

Free yourself, free your machine, free the daemon -- http://www.freebsd.org/