:>     trusting 15+ years worth of source history to a program
:> that has just
:>     barely been written.  I think the Linux people are making
:> a huge mistake
:>     by not using CVS.
:
:15 years? Our cvs repository is only about 5 years old and cvs isn't 15
:years old!

    Well, ok, this reposity only goes as far back as 4.4-lite.  I was being
    inclusive :-)

                                        -Matt
                                        Matthew Dillon
                                        <dil...@backplane.com>

:I agree with the sentiment though :-)
:
:Although, if it's widely used I suspect it will stabilise much sooner than a
:couple of years. If it has the required features it might be worth playing
:with on the back burner to see how it shaped up.
:
:Paul.
: