Hi,

   When I attempt to install the 0506 snap, things work correctly
until I get the following on the debug screen:

DEBUG: MakeDev: Unknown major/minor for devtype 0s1b
DEBUG: MakeDev: Unknown major/minor for devtype 0s1e
DEBUG: MakeDev: Unknown major/minor for devtype 0s1a
DEBUG: MakeDev: Unknown major/minor for devtype 0s1f
DEBUG: MakeDev: Unknown major/minor for devtype 0s1g

   If anyone has any ideas about this please let me know. I'll
start looking at this later this evenning/tomorrow...

Thanks!
John