To all readers, who received spam concerning a 'noachidetorah' organization,

According to the copies of the message sent our way, the person who spammed
you sent regards from Mt. Zion, along with a list of about 10 web sites,
one of which was ours. The fellow is an embarrassment, but...

Please be aware that the spammer has _NOTHING_ to do with us, Project
Genesis, those who operate http://www.torah.org/ . We have no previous
knowledge of 'noachidetorah' or anything to do with them.

We have a zero-tolerance policy on spam (just like you).

We were the third site on the list given, and obviously in a 'side
reference.' We are based in Baltimore, MD, not Mt. Zion, Jerusalem (and if
you found out that we're hosted by Team Genesis, you also found out our
street address).

Project Genesis, http://www.torah.org/ does NOT spam, was NOT responsible
for the message you received, and does NOT know who sent it. Trust me that
were it otherwise, we'd be moving fast to get rid of him. As I said above,
we have a zero-tolerance policy and if someone with us were to spam, he'd
be history.

This guy is embarrassing. But rest assured we had NOThing to do with it!

Yours truly,

Yaakov Menken
--
Rabbi Yaakov Menken                                      men...@torah.org
Director, Project Genesis                                  (410) 602-1350