In message <199905122048.qaa72...@misha.cisco.com> Mikhail Teterin writes:
: Perhaps, the newbus  vs. newconfig discussion can be  summarized to both
: sides' satisfaction offline and then presented to the rest of the world?

It is my impression that the language barrier has made this discussion
harder to follow.  In all the discussions I've seen, both here and
elsewhere, it seems like the two sides are talking past one another.
That's one reason I really like Doug's idea for a meeting at Usenix
(sadly, I'm unable to attend).  This isn't a simple issue, and there
are many subtle advantages and disadvantages to both systems which are
hard to convey in email...

Warner