<<On Fri, 28 May 1999 14:44:58 -0700, "Jordan K. Hubbard"
<j...@zippy.cdrom.com> said:

> [...] create another cvsup mirror which allows up to 32 connections.
> Folks are encouraged to use this site in preference to some of our
> more loaded cvsup servers (like cvsup1 and cvsup2) and it updates
> from freefall once an hour, so the bits are nice and fresh. :)

cvsup3 allows 24 connections (max 3 per /24, unlimited within MIT).
If you're connected to the vBNS, it's probably your best choice as
we're only four 100-Mbit/s hops away from MIT's vBNS connection.
Likewise ESnet (hi, Guy!).

-GAWollman

woll...@lcs.mit.edu  | O Siem / The fires of freedom