Hi,

> every small kde program i try to install (right now i tried Knewmail
> and Kover) i get :  checking for kde headers installed... configure:
> error: your system is not able to compile a small KDE application!
> Check, if you installed the KDE header files correctly. i'm using a
> current machine as if last night, installed kde from ports (yes,
> kde-libs was compiled with -CURRENT and EGCS)

I can only assume that we install our KDE headers somewhere different than
the developers (primarily on Linux machines).  Dig around and figure out
where the headers are on the FreeBSD machines and then you'll have to
probably add a configure argument like:

        --with_kde_includes= /some/dir/where/kde/includes/are

Dig through the knewmail configure script at the top and look for an
option like this.

Brett
Brett Taylor            br...@peloton.physics.montana.edu *
                        br...@daemonnews.org              *