I've added a port, ports/security/librsaintl, that should build and install
the librsaINTL.* files in /usr/lib, in case you did a binary install or
are stuck with the USA source.

The port is quite a hack, but I'd be interested to know how it works for folks.
Note that there have been several versions, so make sure you've got the current
version before trying to use it. :-)

This builds the optimized RSA code designed for use by the ssl code.  It
also is used by openssh.  RSAREF requires big number format conversion, this
code does not.  RSAREF is also limited to 1024 bit keys, this code has no
such limitation.

Cheers,
-Peter