<<On Sun, 27 Feb 2000 15:43:52 -0800, Doug Barton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

>       I'm not ready to play with the openssl/ssh stuff yet, but I wanted to
> test Soren's latest ATA stuff so I cvsup'ed and started a buildworld
> with the following make.conf options:

> My buildworld failed here in the 'make dependencies' stage:

That's because lots of things were broken in the NO_OPENSSL case by
combining the DES libraries with OpenSSL's libcrypto.  (I had been
hoping to avoid the entire OpenSSL PITA this way, but now my whole
universe is broken and I'm not going to be able to do a `make world'
until I figure out a fix.)

-GAWollman

[EMAIL PROTECTED]  | O Siem / The fires of freedom