Julian Elischer writes:

> TONY!!!!
>
> they just showed your obfuscated C entry in the COmpetitionhere..
> Your'e crazy you know..
> there were soma amazing entries but you came in near the top..

Wow. That's the first news I've had about this since submitting
it. Now I can sit back and look smug.

!

> and your 2k program that produces an 800K program that actually works..

Don't use -O unless you can cope with gigabyte-sized compiler
processes (I never could get it to work).

> as I said..
> "you're crazy" (but wear it with pride!)

:-)

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch    d...@dotat.at    f...@demon.net
Winner of the International Obfuscated C Code Competition 1999