In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Donn Miller  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This time it happens with a recent cvs version of wine (about 1 week
> old).
>
> $ wine -desktop 780x560 ./iew31.exe
> Could not stat /mnt/fd0, ignoring drive A:
> ld-elf.so.1: assert failed: /usr/src/libexec/rtld-elf/lockdflt.c:54
> wine: can't exec './iew31.exe': invalid exe file
> Terminated
>
> My version of -current is from Feb 24.  Hmmm...  maybe there's still
> some problems there?  Wine is the only app I've seen that still does
> this.

Crud. :-(

When the assert fails it should generate a core dump if the
permissions of the working directory allow it.  If you can get a
core dump and use gdb to get a stack trace, that would help me a
lot.  Otherwise it's almost impossible for me to diagnose this.

If you can tell me precisely how to duplicate the problem then I'll
try.  Assume I know nothing about wine.

Thanks,
John
--
  John Polstra                                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]