In message: <20100611225844.gc1...@hoeg.nl>
            Ed Schouten <e...@80386.nl> writes:
: Hi Warner,
:
: * M. Warner Losh <i...@bsdimp.com> wrote:
: > "This" is building the proper set of tools for the target.  It is easy
: > to do, and only a couple lines of Makefile foo in Makefile.inc1
: > instead of in bsd.own.mk.  It is a fairly natural consequence of the
: > tbemd stuff I have been working on and have started merging.
:
: Would you be interested in fixing it for us, then? Let me know if there
: is anything on our side that needs to be done.

Yes.  I'd planned on fixing this once I'd had a chance to merge tbemd
branch to head.  Sorry if I hadn't made it clear that I was both
complaining and offering to help...

Warner