I cvsup upgraded my /src dir to 'release=cvs tag=.' which I believe to be
4.0-CURRENT.

I successfully completed a 'make -j10 buildworld', however, when I ran
make -j10 installworld' I received the following error:

[snip]

===> lib/libcom_err/doc
install-info --quiet  --defsection="Programming & development
tools."  --defentry="* libcom_err: (com_err).        A Common Error
Description Library for UNIX."  com_err.info /usr/share/info/dir
install-info: unrecognized option `--defsection=Programming & development
tools.'
        Try `install-info --help' for a complete list of options.
*** Error code 1
1 error
*** Error code 2
1 error
*** Error code 2
1 error
*** Error code 2
1 error
*** Error code 2
1 error
*** Error code 2
1 error
*** Error code 2

[end snip]

Anyone have any thoughts on how to get this to install corrently?

Thanks,
Aaron

- Aaron Hughes
- Manager, Network Backbone, Internet Implementation, RCN
- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
- For public PGP key: finger [EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Key fingerprint = AD 67 37 60 7D 73 C5 B7 33 18 3F 36 C3 1C C6 B8