On Tue, 29 Feb 2000, Manfred Antar wrote:

> I needed to add -lRSAglue -lrsaUSA to the SSL_LIBS= line in
> /usr/ports/www/apache13-php3/work/apache_1.3.12/src/modules/ssl/Makefile
> and install the recompiled libssl.so in /usr/local/libexec/apache.
> Works fine
> Note this is for the apache13-php3 port but I bet it will work for the apache13-php4
>port

This may work, but I doubt this is necessary. -lRSAglue is an empty
library which only exists to keep legacy ports happy, and -lrsaUSA will be
automatically dlopen()ed if you have a recent libcrypto.so.

As with the other guy, please make sure your libcrypto.so is up to date -
I haven't seen evidence from either of you yet that this is the case :-)

Kris

----
    -- Charles Forsythe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>