In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Daniel Eischen  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Tue, 29 Feb 2000, John Polstra wrote:
>
> > Shouldn't the test against PS_SUSPENDED be "==" instead of "!="?
>
> Yes, it should be "==" instead of "!=".
>
> Go ahead and fix it if you want :-)

Thanks.  I'll ask Jordan if I may commit the fix.

What about the other part of my question?  I still don't understand
why in my test program pthread_suspend_np() isn't suspending the
thread.  I think it's a separate bug from the pthread_resume_np() bug.

John
--
  John Polstra                                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]