On 01/07/2010 01:03, Yuri Pankov wrote:
On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 10:58:23PM -0300, Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira wrote:

<snip>

$ script gdb.log gdb
work/VirtualBox-3.2.4_OSE/out/freebsd.amd64/debug/bin/tstVMStructRC
work/VirtualBox-3.2.4_OSE/tstVMStructRC.core

Script started on Fri Jun 11 20:00:36 2010
GNU gdb 6.1.1 [FreeBSD]
are
conditions.
There is absolutely no warranty for GDB. Type "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "amd64-marcel-freebsd"...
Core was generated by `tstVMStructRC'.
Reading symbols from /usr/lib32/libc.so.7...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/lib32/libc.so.7
Reading symbols from /libexec/ld-elf.so.1...done.
Loaded symbols for /libexec/ld-elf.so.1
#0 0x080508bc in _start ()
(gdb) bt
#0 0x080508bc in _start ()
#1 0x00000001 in ?? ()
(gdb) quit

That looks like backtrace from 32 bit binary, are you sure your lib32 is
up to date, i.e. you don't have WITHOUT_LIB32 in src.conf?

        I don't even have a /etc/src.conf. :)

Furthermore, my /usr/lib32 files all have the same timestamp "Jun 27 06:05" from my last installworld.

Jun 27 06:05 /usr/lib32/libc.so.7
Jun 27 06:04 /libexec/ld-elf.so.1
Jun 27 06:06 /libexec/ld-elf32.so.1

Script done on Fri Jun 11 20:00:38 2010

The latest build log for 3.2.4 can be found at:

http://people.freebsd.org/~lioux/virtualbox/2010061100/emulators__virtualbox-ose__build_log.txt.bz2

The port work directory of the failed 3.2.4 build can be found at:

http://people.freebsd.org/~lioux/virtualbox/2010061100/emulators__virtualbox-ose__work.tar.xz

        Ever since my move from 8-STABLE i386 to 8-STABLE amd64, I have not
been able to build emulators/virtualbox-ose successfully. From
version 3.1.8 up to the latest 3.2.6.

        I can only build emulators/virtualbox-ose-kmod.

        I have tried to provide as much information as possible. Is there
anything I can do to help track down this problem?

        Let me know if there is anything I can to do help track this down.

        Regards,
                Mario Ferreira