Mike Tancsa [[EMAIL PROTECTED]] wrote:
<..>

> vm/vnode_pager.h -> vm/vnode_pager.ph
> *** Error code 1
>
> Stop in /usr/src/gnu/usr.bin/perl/utils/h2ph.
> *** Error code 1
<..>

I recently saw this on some alphas. This is happening as part of
installworld.

My guess is that something about the installed perl or h2ph is just
broken.   I closed my eyes, crossed my fingers & did 'make -i
installworld'.    After installing the first time, a second
installworld completed without errors.

So you should do 'make buildworld && make -i installworld'

BTW -- did you see this on FreeBSD/i386 or FreeBSD/alpha??

Drew