For all of you that are wondering what this means ;-)

If you don't do this you will see a crash early in boot
if witness/invariants is enabled...

At least I did..

Basically it will be a mtx_init() complaining about an unaligned
mtx... (netisr_mtx or some such).. see my previous queries from Sunday ;-)