Ian Whalley wrote:

> In reading UPDATING (and -current), I can't see any way to upgrade
> from 3.4-STABLE to (the future) 4.0-STABLE.  This is fair enough,
> it being a major revision upgrade (can't see an easy way to
> upgrade {AIX,Solaris,HPUX} through a major revision without access
> to the console...), but in an effort to save several hour drive,
> I figured I'd ask if anyone had had any success doing an upgrade
> remotely...

1) There is no 4.0-STABLE. The only 4.0 that exists is -CURRENT.
2) This is described in UPDATING, so go back there and read it again.
And if you don't find it, you have the wrong version of UPDATING.

--
Daniel C. Sobral                        (8-DCS)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

        One IP to bring them all and in the zone bind them.