On Wed, 8 Mar 2000, Matthew N. Dodd wrote:

> usr.sbin/ppp/
> usr.sbin/pppd/
> secure/libexec/telnetd/ (actually the Makefile below telnetd/ is the problem.)
> secure/usr.bin/telnet/
>
> These all require simple !defined(NO_OPENSSL) additions.

Known problem - see the patch I posted about 2 days ago which I already
referred to in an earlier reply to you in this meta-thread. I think it's
hit a bug in jordan.pl which means it isn't spitting out automatic commit
approval; perhaps I should re-send it.

Kris

----
    -- Charles Forsythe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>