On Thu, 23 Dec 2010, Hans Petter Selasky wrote:

On Wednesday 22 December 2010 21:31:19 Kim Culhan wrote:
On Wed, December 22, 2010 3:00 am, Hans Petter Selasky wrote:
On Wednesday 22 December 2010 07:15:53 justin v wrote:
Hi,

Any advice on how to deal with this USB trouble.. ?

This is scrolling through messages..  and when i plug in my USB device,
ANY, it is not recognized, when normally it is...

What version of FreeBSD are you using?

Have you tried using an external USB HUB?

Seeing this on 8.2-BETA1:

kernel: uhub_reattach_port: device problem (USB_ERR_TIMEOUT), disabling
port 4

Also seeing some problems with hostapd and rum device at startup, could
this be related?

Could you try to apply this patch?

http://svn.freebsd.org/changeset/base/216249

--HPS

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion.. Do I simply replace the file??