On Mon, 6 Mar 2000, Oliver Fromme wrote:
> By the way, _why_ is ssh in the base system now, and what is wrong
> with having it in the ports?  I'm sorry if there was a "HEADS UP" on
> this list, then I must have missed it.

I keep asking myself this question; a default sysinstall package would
give us the same end result.

I'm building with NO_OPENSSL and NO_OPENSSH and have still gotten hit with
breakage.

--
| Matthew N. Dodd  | '78 Datsun 280Z | '75 Volvo 164E | FreeBSD/NetBSD  |
| [EMAIL PROTECTED] |       2 x '84 Volvo 245DL        | ix86,sparc,pmax |