> OK,
> What is the correct one??
>
> How do I calulate the IP from IPv6, what is the formula?

> oh The IPv4 I want to use is 24.113.25.85 and 24.113.130.83

Are you tring to do multihoming? Then things might be more
complicated.
Let's forget the 2nd IPv4 addr for simplicity, now.

If your addr is 24.113.25.85, and you have updated your
source, and your /etc dir, then I think you can setup your
6to4 interface by specifying rc.conf entry.

If following entry is added to /etc/rc.conf, and system rebooted,

  stf_interface_ipv4addr="24.113.25.85"

then I expect your stf interface to be collectly setup.
The result and the 6to4 prefix can be check by "ifconfig stf0".

And if you want to check 6to4 prefix for some IPv4 addr
without doing 6to4 interface configuration, please try
following command.

  echo 24.113.25.85 | sed -e s/"\."/" "/g | awk '{$5 = $1*256 + $2; $6 = $3*256 + $4;
printf "2002:%x:%x:\n", $5, $6}'

Then it will print out first 6byte for your 6to4 prefix.

And then let's talk about 2 IPv4 addr issue.

Do you want to setup 2 6to4 interface on same host?
Unfortunately, current implementation don't support it.

If you have 2 separate machine, then each host can setup 6to4
interface. But there will be another general multihoming issue.

  -Which 6to4 interface should be choosed for outgoing
   connection, from your site to outside.
  -Which source addr(source prefix) should be choosed for
   outgoing connection.
   (because there will be 2 different 6to4 prefixes.)
  -Which internal routes should be announced to which interface.
   (because there will be 2 different 6to4 prefix routes.)
  -Do packets for a connection traverse same 6to4 interface for
   outgoing case and incoming case?
etc.

Cheers,
Yoshinobu Inoue