If this was to be extended with cached global syscall information like
gettimeofday, would we want that to be in a separate page that is marked
non-executable?  Is there any way to trick the kernel into leaking arbitrary
(and thus executable) code?  Also, would it matter for jails?  Per-process info
like getpid would obviously have to be a separate per-process page.

Scott

In the talk about this sort of topic  I have seen mention at various times
of a page per system, a page per jail, a page per process and a page per thread.

I'm not saying we want this all just that I've seen it mentionned..

The per-thread one is the most intersting to do challenge wise.