Jung-uk Kim <j...@freebsd.org> wrote:

> On Tuesday 21 June 2011 04:53 pm, Jung-uk Kim wrote:
> > Can you please try the attached patch?  It should disable
> > TSC/TSC-low timecounter for your CPU models, I think.
>
> Sorry, I attached a wrong patch.  Please ignore the previous one and
> try this, instead.

Works for me:

fk@r500 ~ $dmesg | grep TSC
Calibrating TSC clock ... TSC clock: 1995045800 Hz

Features=0xbfebfbff<FPU,VME,DE,PSE,TSC,MSR,PAE,MCE,CX8,APIC,SEP,MTRR,PGE,MCA,CMOV,PAT,PSE36,CLFLUSH,DTS,ACPI,MMX,FXSR,SSE,SSE2,SS,HTT,TM,PBE>
  TSC: P-state invariant, performance statistics
TSC timecounter disabled: C3 enabled.
Timecounter "TSC" frequency 1995045800 Hz quality -1000

Thanks a lot.

Fabian