Well ... more confused!
I posted some messages here before ... after I though the RAID has been
rebuilt I tried to shutdown the server. On console I still got massive dumps
of the same message, as I posted before.
Shutdown was blocked, but I don't know by what, only thing to bring back the
server alive was: power cycle. I think that's not in sensu strictu of what
we understand when we say hot swap RAID 5?

Gruss O. Hartmann