Hi all,

I've finally patched my 8.2 IPv6 gateway with the RDNSS/DNSSL patches and I'm distributing DNS servers that way now. Works fine, my box running CURRENT picks up the DNS servers and search domains and writes them into /etc/resolv.conf using the resolvconf script.

The script anyhow overwrites my previous manual entries in /etc/resolv.conf which I need for my manual IPv4 setup...

I think it's an easily fixable bug - haven't looked into it that close atm., but given that the resolvconf script is going to be rewritten/enhanced anyways, that's something to keep in mind.
I think that manual entries should always be preferred.

Mat