Em 2011.08.10. 5:02, Jason Hellenthal escreveu:
So has the maintainer of bsdgrep updated it yet so these things do not
happen ?, if not (and apparently not) I don't understand why you are
explicitly defaulting your gnugrep to a broken bsdgrep. This was a known
problem a few months back and I for one have not seen updates on that
yet.

I don't remember of this bug but I may have missed it. Could you tell me where did you see it?

I'm very thankful to Alexander for using the "buggy BSD grep" because he helped fixing a bug. Criticizing is the easiest option but probably not the best.

Gabor Kovesdan