On 9/28/11, Garrett Cooper <yaneg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 5:57 PM, Greg Miller <greglmil...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On a fresh install of 9.0B2, I've updated my source to RELENG_9 with
>> csup, and I get the following when I try to make buildworld:

[snip]

> If you do ls /usr/src/sys , it's probably missing.

[0] /usr/src # ls /usr/src/sys/sys
_bus_dma.h              _stack.h                capability.h
joystick.h              lockstat.h              mqueue.h                rctl.h
                tiio.h
_callout.h              _stdint.h               cfictl.h                kenv.h
                loginclass.h            power.h                 regression.h
        timeet.h
_cpuset.h               _termios.h              gpio.h                  khelp.h
                module_khelp.h          procdesc.h              sockopt.h
        ttyhook.h
_sockaddr_storage.h     _umtx.h                 hhook.h                 ksyms.h
                mpt_ioctl.h             racct.h                 sockstate.h