Can everyone please do a make world of RELENG_4 with my latest OpenSSH
changes, and verify that everything still works properly? The only thing
that should have changed is that it will now report a more descriptive
error when trying to talk to a server which uses long (>1024 bit) keys and
you're using the RSAREF version. In particular I would like international
people (those who use crypto ultimately derived from internat.freebsd.org)
to test this, as I haven't done any testing myself from there.

If there are any problems, I'd really like to know about them *ASAP* (i.e.
before the release announcement, so I can fix them).

Thanks!
Kris

----
    -- Charles Forsythe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>