On Sat, 15 Oct 2011 23:45:47 +0200, Daniel Gerzo wrote:
Dear all,

I would like to remind you that the next round of status reports
covering the third quarter of 2011 were due on October 15th, 2011. As
this initiative is very popular among our users, I would like to
ask you to submit your status reports as soon as possible, so that we
can compile the report in a timely fashion.

I had a few requests to extend the deadline. If you have anything to submit for the upcoming status report (which would be very welcome!), please do so until Oct. 30th.
Thank you.

--
Kind regards
  Daniel