On Sat, 29 Oct 2011, Chuck Burns wrote:

On Saturday, October 29, 2011 1:13:58 AM Benjamin Kaduk wrote:

Are you running installworld in single-user mode?
What is the value of kern.securelevel?

-Ben Kaduk

Yes, I was running in single-user mode, and kern.securelevel was never
modified, and is currently showing as "-1"

Also, I am running zfs root, if that makes a difference

Hmm, ZFS root is indeed potentially interesting. Marco, are you also on ZFS root?

Have you run a ZFS scrub recently? (That being about the limit of my ZFS knowledge, unfortunately.)

It's pretty puzzling why only this handful of immutable files would trigger an issue, though.

-Ben Kaduk