As a followup email, I suppose I'm specifically asking if there's a way to
make sysinstall allocate IRQ3 to the card, as that seems to be the
differentiating factor in terms of hardware configuration allocated
between 3.3-PAO and 4.0-snapshot.  I.e., rather than a sysinstall field
saying, ``Which of these IRQs should I note use'', instead, ``Which should
I use''.  Or the like.