On Thu, Mar 16, 2000 at 06:01:57PM -0500, Donn Miller wrote:

 > > I've had it working perfectly with the latest linux_base-6.1 and no
 > > LD_LIBRARY_PATH setting.  Hasn't crashed once so far, which is rather
 > > unusual for products from RealNetworks!
 >
 > Hmm.  Do you get video, though?  Also, which plugins did you install?

Yup, I get video;  like I said, it's working perfectly.  I just took it
through the stock standard installation (click next -> next -> finish,
with no other options).

     - mark

--
Mark Newton                               Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] (W)
Network Engineer                          Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  (H)