On Fri, Mar 17, 2000 at 11:42:43AM -0800, Kris Kennaway wrote:

> No it doesn't.
>
> Download the binary installation files onto another machine, and burn a CD
> with them (you must have a mechanism to burn a CD if you were intending to
> burn an ISO image of one). Then use this CD as the media to get the
> distribution bits from.

If our intent was to make installation a living hell, then yes this an excellent
idea. An ISO is a single file to download / burn and is the most straightforward
way of making your installation media.

Everyone from the guru to the warez monkey understands burning an ISO.

--
Bill Fumerola - Network Architect
Computer Horizons Corp - CVM