On 2012-02-13 20:29, Ivan Klymenko wrote:
> В Mon, 13 Feb 2012 19:57:42 +0100
> Niclas Zeising <zeis...@daemonic.se> пишет:
>
>> On 2012-02-13 19:32, Kevin Oberman wrote:

>>> Well, the section listing FreeBSD was totally removed, so all OSes
>>> were explicitly removed and replaced with text describing APIs.
>>> Since those are mostly orthogonal, I'd say that they simply removed
>>> references to any specific OS with DRI support.
>>
>> For those of you interested in trying out MESA 8.0 it is in the
>> experimental xorg repository:
>> http://trillian.chruetertee.ch/ports/browser
>> It is however not part of the CFT miwi sent a week or so ago, since i
>> was released after that.
>> Feel free to try it out though, and report success/failiure.
>> Regards!
>
> Where did you see there is Mesa 8.0? Can you give my a direct link?

Here for instance:
https://trillian.chruetertee.ch/ports/browser/trunk/graphics/libGL
The whole repo is found here:
https://trillian.chruetertee.ch/ports/browser/trunk?order=name
Have a look at the wiki here http://wiki.freebsd.org/Xorg before playing
with it though.  To get the new MESA you need the KMS patch,
instructions here http://wiki.freebsd.org/Intel_GPU as well as a
resonably recent intel graphics card (Radeon might work, but that is
unlikely.)
Regards!
--
Niclas

P.S. For more questions regarding the experimental xorg repo, feel free
to ask on x...@freebsd.org.