On 2012.05.09. 13:01, Hartmann, O. wrote:
On 05/09/12 12:44, Gabor Kovesdan wrote:
>On 2012.05.09. 1:21, Oleg Moskalenko wrote:
>>Michael,
>>
>>The situation is actually more complex than I described in my email,
>>but the good news is that we already have a fix that supports all
>>older syntax forms. I tested it with ispell ports and it builds just
>>fine. We will update the bsdsort port soon.
>I've just committed the update. Thanks for the quick fix Oleg and thanks
>Michael for the bug report.
>
>Gabor
Will those, who are with FBSD CURRENT, have a special knob set in
/etc/src.conf to make the new stuff the default? Or will it just "flow
in" and I do not have to take care of the change?
In the first phase, BSD sort will be installed as "bsdsort" and GNU sort as "sort" by default and you will have a WITH_BSD_SORT knob, which changes to BSD sort installed as "sort" and GNU sort as "gnusort". In second phase, this will be the default option and you will be able to set WITHOUT_BSD_SORT to restore GNU sort as default and in third phase GNU sort will go away and there will be no knob. This is the currently planned migration scenario.

Gabor