On Wed, 13 Jun 2012, Warren Block wrote:

On Wed, 13 Jun 2012, Sean Bruno wrote:

se> http://people.freebsd.org/~sbruno/est_man.txt

 Looks good.  Attached a diff for some small fixes.

Updated again with feedback that I've gotten.

I changed the "Note that est interface is automatically loaded" to "Note
that est capabilities are automatically loaded"

The only remaining problem I see is

 .Sh COMPATIBILITY
 .Nm
 is only found on supported Intel CPUs.

est(4) is not on the supported CPUs, but EST, the feature that est(4) uses.

Does "supported" mean "supported by est(4)" or "supported by the CPU"?

Maybe

 Enhanced Speedstep Technology is supported by many Intel CPUs.

Oops, and trailing whitespace on lines 66 and 70.