At 4:14 PM -0800 2000/3/22, Matthew Dillon wrote:

>      Frankly, I have INVARIANTS (and INVARIANT_SUPPORT) turned on by default
>      on all of my kernels.

        If it's this useful and this lightweight, may I suggest that we
change the descriptive text around it in the LINT kernel, and copy
that over to the GENERIC kernel (although we can turn it off by
default)?

        I likewise made sure I turned it off when I built my new kernel,
because of the descriptive text that warned me away.