On 14/07/2012, at 2:35, Eitan Adler wrote: >>> >>> If the schedule can't be met, then we can just import Cephes as an >>> interim solution without further ado. This provides Bruce and Steve >>> an opportunity to commit what they have been working on, without >>> forcing the rest of the FreeBSD community to wait indefinitely for >>> the pie in the sky. > > +1 > > If we do import Cephes the questionable functions should probably be > explicitly marked somewhere so that if there is still $someone can > still work on them though.
Perhaps the same way mktemp et al are marked.. -- Daniel O'Connor software and network engineer for Genesis Software - http://www.gsoft.com.au "The nice thing about standards is that there are so many of them to choose from." -- Andrew Tanenbaum GPG Fingerprint - 5596 B766 97C0 0E94 4347 295E E593 DC20 7B3F CE8C