(Second try with a more benign mailer)

Hello;

A while back the Bull NFS4 for linux project took our RPC support
from libcand did some enhancements on it. The libraries have
been diverging extensively and many of the changes are linux
specific. The complete log of their changes is here:

http://git.infradead.org/users/steved/libtirpc.git/log

I don't think it would be a good idea to consider them upstream
vendors, but I thought it would be good to attempt to keep partially
in sync. I only took a rather small subset of their changes and got
to this patch:
http://people.freebsd.org/~pfg/patches/patch-rpc <http://people.freebsd.org/%7Epfg/patches/patch-rpc>

For those interested in the changelog, it's here:
http://people.freebsd.org/~pfg/patches/libtirpc-log <http://people.freebsd.org/%7Epfg/patches/libtirpc-log>

This is rather critical stuff (libc) so I have no hurry and would
like extensive testing before considering it for head.

Please give it a try and report any issue.

Pedro.