On Fri, 24 Mar 2000, John Baldwin wrote:

> On 24-Mar-00 Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
> >> Hmph, it seems sysinstall (and thus make release) is broken in -current:
> >
> > I don't know what version of sysinstall you're using, but it builds just
> > fine for me under -current.  I saw some other kvetching about kget
> > being broken and just tried building it last night.  Observe:

> > root@zippy-> uname -a
> > FreeBSD zippy.cdrom.com 5.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.0-CURRENT #0: Wed Mar 15 13:05:47
>PST 2000
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/src/sys/compile/ZIPPY  i386
>
> That's because your -current is too old:

        Actually it was broken in -Current when I tried to compile around
11pm PST on wednesday. That's why in my "kvetching" I was careful to
specify that I had up to the minute sources in _MY_ tree. :)

Doug (FreeBSD kvetcher at large)
--
    "So, the cows were part of a dream that dreamed itself into
existence? Is that possible?" asked the student incredulously.