-On [20000326 12:10], Kris Kennaway ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
>Does anyone object to adding NetBSD's fsck_msdos to /sbin? ISTR this has
>come up several times in the past with positive feelings, but no-one
>actually did the work (it compiles trivially).
>
>I could just as easily make it a port, depending on the consensus opinion.

I am not sure.

I mean, I agree it is useful, however I never had the need to use
something like fsck_msdos in my past 1.5-2 years, so IMHO it would be
best as port.

--
Jeroen Ruigrok vd Werven/Asmodai    asmodai@[wxs.nl|bart.nl|freebsd.org]
Documentation nutter/C-rated Coder BSD: Technical excellence at its best