On 10/26/2012 02:43 AM, Hans Petter Selasky wrote:
On Friday 26 October 2012 00:40:42 Garrett Cooper wrote:
On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 3:33 PM, Nikolai Lifanov
<lifa...@mail.lifanov.com> wrote:

HEAD, sorry

No worries. Nothing coming to mind in the svn commits immediately, so
it might be a complex interaction issue. I would see if you could
individually roll back commits until you find the problem child.

It could also be accidental fallout from the recent ACPI update...

Hi,

ums.ko is now loaded by devd and /etc/devd/usb.conf.

devd must be enabled in rc.conf.

Before ums was loaded by moused itself.

Also see new rules in /etc/devd.conf:

notify 100 {
         match "system" "DEVFS";
         match "subsystem" "CDEV";
         match "type" "CREATE";
         match "cdev" "ums[0-9]+";

         action "/etc/rc.d/moused quietstart $cdev";
};

notify 100 {
         match "system" "DEVFS";
         match "subsystem" "CDEV";
         match "type" "DESTROY";
         match "cdev" "ums[0-9]+";

         action "/etc/rc.d/moused stop $cdev";
};

Maybe mergemaster was not properly done?

--HPS

You are right, actually.
I was missing these lines.

I don't know what happened to mergemaster, but doing a strict comparison instead of going by VCS id fixed it.

- Nikolai Lifanov