On 2012-12-07 17:43, Mark Atkinson wrote:
On 12/7/2012 6:08 AM, Dimitry Andric wrote:
With this patch (placed in /usr/ports/devel/dbus-qt4/files), qdbus
starts up and exits normally for me.  I did not do any other rigorous
testing, though. :)

Thanks for the awesome analysis.  I will endeavor to figure out the bug
in automoc4 that keeps it segfaulting randomly during compilation.

Weirdly it segfaults reliably under portmaster, but may work just fine
under just make.

Try running it under valgrind.  If it does undefined things, it may work
or not work randomly, and valgrind usually catches this.