On 15.12.2012 22:50, Davide Italiano wrote:
On Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 12:34 PM, Mark Johnston <mark...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 06:55:53PM +0200, Alexander Motin wrote:
I'm sorry to interrupt review, but as usual good ideas came during the
final testing, causing another round. :)  Here is updated patch for
HEAD, that includes several new changes:
http://people.freebsd.org/~mav/calloutng_12_15.patch

This patch breaks the libprocstat build.

Specifically, the OpenSolaris sys/time.h defines the preprocessor
symbols gethrestime and gethrestime_sec. These symbols are also defined
in cddl/contrib/opensolaris/lib/libzpool/common/sys/zfs_context.h.
libprocstat:zfs.c is compiled using include paths that pick up the
OpenSolaris time.h, and with this patch _callout.h includes sys/time.h.

zfs.c includes taskqueue.h (with _KERNEL defined), which includes
_callout.h, so both time.h and zfs_context.h are included in zfs.c, and
the symbols are thus defined twice.

The patch below fixes the build for me. Another approach might be to
include sys/_task.h instead of taskqueue.h at the beginning of zfs.c.

I fixed (or at least workarounded) that issue during the summer.
http://svnweb.freebsd.org/base?view=revision&revision=237068
Probably that was lost somewhere. We're going to regenerate a patch,
but for now I suggest to patch that manually or to checkout the
calloutng project repository.

Sorry, it's my fault. I've tried to save some time on patch generation and forgot about that change in lib/. We haven't touched user-level in our work except that file. Here is patch with that chunk added:
http://people.freebsd.org/~mav/calloutng_12_15_1.patch

--
Alexander Motin