Al 25/01/2013 09:43, En/na Andriy Gapon ha escrit:

If you have ACPI suspend/resume working, if it used to work but stopped working
at some time, if it never worked, but you are still hoping, could you please
test the following patch and report back?

http://svn.freebsd.by/files/acpi-apic-wakeup-final.patch

  Hi,

the patch applies cleanly. Suspend did work in the past and seem to work now. However resume did not work and still doesn't.

  The problematic system is a Fujitsu laptop running AMD64 as today's head.

In the past I tried the usual things (like running without X(Intel with GEM/KMS), removing all possible hardware out the kernel, etc...) without joy. My home server runs AMD64 with gemenized Intel and suspend/resume does work.

  For any additional info, let me know.

  Gustau

--
   Salut i força,

   Gustau

Prou top-posting :      http://ca.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top-posting
Stop top-posting :      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style

O O O Gustau Pérez i Querol
O O O Unitat de Gestió dels departaments
O O O Matemàtica Aplicada IV i Enginyeria Telemàtica

      Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya
      Edifici C3 - Despatx S101-B
 UPC  Campus Nord UPC
      C/ Jordi Girona, 1-3