On 17 February 2013 02:17, Doug Rabson <d...@rabson.org> wrote:

> I think it was Rick that mentioned the patch. I would apply the patch and
> rebuild your kernel in the interests of changing as little as possible
> while debugging the original issue.

Fair enough. I did this. Thanks.

Now, I'm sorry for asking something that should be obvious, but how can I
rebuild crypto/heimdal? There is no Makefile in this directory, but when I
did "make world" it did build it. So how does this actually work? Is there
a special Makefile somewhere else that I should use? I need to be able to
rebuild these things withou thaving to do a full "make world", which is the
only way I figured out so far.

(of course, I could do a automake/configure/make sequence, but it seems as
though the official FreeBSD build doesn't do this (I couldn't find any
config.log file dropped from the configure script)).

Regards,
Elias